Wednesday, April 14, 2021

ACOTAR DREAM CAST (Will be Updated as I find more)

 So i'm doing this more for therapy than anything. I have my picks for the A Court of Thorns and Roses TV show, so here we go. *NOTE YOU WILL NOT SEE MODELS IN MY FAN CASTINGS EVER. YES MODELS LOOK THE PART, BUT IMO MOST MODELS FALL SHORT ACTING WISE IN FRONT A VIDEO CAMERA. MOST NOT ALL. 


FEYRE ARCHERON

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSEL


So I picked Danielle one out of spite for haters. But two she looks very much like Feyre. I think she would do a lovely job with the role and really make it the best she can. I don't like that there is two parts of our fandom and the court of nightmares decided to be mean and hateful and body shame someone like her. So for you dumb, dumbs, here is my pick for feyre. She also has fantasy tv work already under her belt. 













RHYSAND

HENRY CAVIL 


Now, most of you are probably thinking, "Oh he's too old." remember Rhysand is estimated well into his 400 or 500s. Also, a lot of you will say he's too white. Remember she clearly said he was tan. And even so, he'd be mixed. So this is kind of let's see what Sarah actually does. I firmly believe all three beloved batboys are supposed to look well into their late 20s and into their 30's. They have seen a lot of stuff in their day and theirs no way in heck that they would look like a beautiful young 20 something. Henry Cavil is freaking Gorgeous and a pretty neat guy. He came to my work once while filming superman. currently, the main character for Witcher and has played sexy roles in shows like The Tudors. He has the skill set to do this role well. 



TAMLIN

BRADLEY JAMES



Bradley James, Prince Arthur himself. He's handsome and can play a man with a wicked attitude. He also has fantasy tv experience and is no stranger to the realm of magic. I don't think I can honestly say too much more about him because, well he's Bradley James and he's amazing. 












CASSIAN

JASON MAMOA

I really don't think I need to explain myself here honestly. We have also seen how awesome he and henry are together. This is a given duo. Jason also has fantasy tv work experience and has the build for a general of the Illyrian forces. We can also talk about how he is of Polynesian descent as well. 








AZRIEL

JAKE GYKKENHAAL

You can best bet I'm going prince of Persia jake on this one. He's got the build, the look, and the experience. Fantasy movie time and gosh does he look good. I also think he would compliment Jason and Henry extremely well. 







THESSAN

MENA MASSOUD


Thessan was a tough one for me. I had a hard time sorting through actors I thought could play him. Obviously, we want to stay as true to the books as possible and I found the one and only Aladdin. Mena I think would make a great Thessan. With his skill set, I think we can see he would make a great High Lord of Dawn. 












TARQUIN

ELI GOREE


Eli here has screen time in sci-fi and no fantasy. With his handsome looks and youthful face, I think he is the perfect fit for our Young High Lord of Summer.  Known for his Roles in The 100, Godzilla, and Riverdale, I think he could easily make the transition to Fantasy. 





CRESSIDA

LUPITA NYONG'O

I am really trying to pick actors and actresses who have experience in fantasy and sci-fi realms as they tend to do better jobs at these roles when adapting books to film. She was in Black Panther and as of some research, the Star Wars franchise really wants her. Though I'd love to see her alongside as family of the Lord of the Summer Court. 





AMARANTHA

KATIE MCGRATH


Another amazing fantasy actress. She is best known for her role in Merlin as Morgana. She will literally kill the role of Amarantha. She has the sex appeal and the best RBF you have ever seen. She is an amazing actress making appearances in other shows such as the Tudors along with Henry Cavil. I think under the mountain would suit her very well. 














HELION

BORIS KODJOE


Let's talk about him for a moment. He's been on tv and he was also in Resident Evil. This gives him the edge with sci-fi and fantasy screen time. This is why I picked him for our High Lord of Day. Plus he's easy on the eyes. Top-notch acting skills put him in the ranks of the greats I've picked. 




IANTHE

NATALIE DORMER

Let me just talk about how much I love this woman. If she asked me to date her I might go the other way for her. She beautiful and just like Katie Mcgrath, she has an RBF that could kill. She tends to play the more morally grey characters but is best known for her roles in Captain American, The Tudors, Game of Thrones, and the Hunger Games. She honestly looks just like Ianthe and would bring a whole other level to the character. 















BERON

JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS

Now let's talk about this handsome piece of man. I do love Tudors, don't get me wrong, but this man can play a villain. Dark characters are his thing and he just screams villain.  But overall he is an amazing actor and can play any role thrown at him. His skill set ranges from a penniless musician to Dracula. You can not go wrong here. Beron, isn't completely the villain, but he could use a hard-looking man to play him. 

















ALIS

OCTAVIA SPENCER

So I wasn't sure at first who I would have cast as Alis. But I saw her in a couple fan casts already and I couldn't agree more. I know her best for her role in the shack and she was amazing. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

ACOTAR DREAM CAST (Will be Updated as I find more)

 So i'm doing this more for therapy than anything. I have my picks for the A Court of Thorns and Roses TV show, so here we go. *NOTE YOU...