Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Of Rioters and Royals by M. L. Greye

So, I just want to start off with I’m not one to just read a book because someone asked me to leave an honest review. Unless it’s something I feel I might like. After reading the synopsis first I felt like this would be a good book and decided to read and see what adventure this book would take me on. After all I love myself a good fantasy and the name Declan. 

The book is as definitely filled with twists and turns and had me on my toes as well as good characters who carried the story along. Kept it moving with motives that drove to the ending. The unique fantasy aspect of eyes showing what power someone has was absolutely brilliant! I’ve never seen someone even think of something like that before and it really intrigued me. 

There were points in the book where I was like: “wait!!! Hold on! No! That can’t happen!!” And others where I was “um yes! I dig this!” Definitely for those fans who want a good solid read that is easy to read. Easy in the sense that it’s easy to follow and know what’s going on without conflicting issues clouding the main plot. 


I really can’t wait to read the next book and see what happens to our pair. I don’t want to give away the story. So as a fan of many of the best sellers out there, I strongly advise you to pick up this book! Give it a shot. I really enjoyed this read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ACOTAR DREAM CAST (Will be Updated as I find more)

 So i'm doing this more for therapy than anything. I have my picks for the A Court of Thorns and Roses TV show, so here we go. *NOTE YOU...